Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Morning America Here I Come!!

Dear Jean,

What the heck?

I ask a SIMPLE question.

Your girl Sarah emails back, "great question, make a video and we will put it on the Today Show."

I make the video and ask when it will be used.

Sarah emails back, Tuesday.

WE ALL WATCH. NO LAURA.

THEN, Sarah emails again yesterday, "Where are you from? We are going to use the video Thursday (Today)."

I email back, Pueblo...just kidding.

WE ALL WATCH. NO LAURA.

I email Sarah. She said, I thought they used it.

Ummm, HELLO Sarah, watch the show sometime, Jean Chatzky didn't even show up.

And so I figure you have a week left to air it. I filmed it in front of this .

Now the question is, Do I say don't air it and assume you will. Are you obstinent like Hayden that way? Or do I just set the DVR for every Today Show between now and Christmas?

And, by the way. We already figured out our answer and don't need your advice anyway. I was just hoping that after all the chuckles, this made it on NETWORK TV.

Sincerely,
Laura

p.s. If you are reading this, please ignore everything between Dear Jean and NETWORK TV. Thanks. Hope I make it on the show soon. I LOVE TODAY!

2 comments:

Carol said...

The waiting must be killing you!!!!

Fingers crossed for sooner rather than later.

Ginger said...

You looked great!