Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nice Thong

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for inviting us to your birthday party. We really enjoyed hanging out with your CRAZY relatives. I know we weren't technically invited, but your boyfriend said we should help ourselves to the food on the pool table, I think that counts as being a part of your party.


When we decided to go to the neighborhood sports bar on Valentine's day to watch our friend in the band, I had no idea there would also be a floor show. Out of the entire evening, the crazy dancing, Grandma who kept requesting Elvis, the man dance and butt grab, my favorite part has to be the full moon. Like a train wreck, I couldn't look away. Really a red thong? You go girl. I just hope at my 60th birthday party, my ass looks half as good. I must admit, I did turn away in horror as you were showing everyone the festive panties. By the way, were those your grand daughters in the cheerleader outfits, they looked about 5?


We had a fun time Lisa. We will always remember your 60th birthday. And when you get those pictures back, from the disposable camera your sister gave us, you can remember us too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My oh my. There are no words...

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

My goodness...what an interesting evening you had!

On a similar note I was shopping at TJ Maxx the other day and there was not a price on something. Earlier I had noticed a woman stocking shelves a few aisles down so I go over there to ask if she could help me...That is when I saw the train wreck - she was bent down and I saw almost all of her black thong and most of her back...and she was at work! What is this world comming to?