I have been watching every delivery truck that drives up my street. Will this be the one to deliver Amy's favorite things to me? And tonight..IT WAS!
I was so excited. I twittered Amy right away to tell her the package had arrived.
And then ripped it open, ok, not really, I carefully opened the box.
Oh, I am so excited. What could they be? And isn't it kind of funny how I picked out those cool brown paisley note cards for her and she sent the packages in the cool brown printed paper?
I noticed right away that we both love Bath and Body Works.
1. Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing hand soap in COCONUT LIME VERBENA, it smells so good. Amy suggested putting it in the kitchen but I may put it my bathroom, I don't think the boy's would appreciate it as much as I do. And I don't share well : )
2. Dark Chocolate (YUM) Peanut M + M's. These were delicious, notice the past tense. I can't help it, I love them. I did give in a share a couple with Hayden.
3. Pride and Prejudice DVD. My husband said, don't you have that? No silly man, I have Sense and Sensibility. I love Jane Austen. Good job Amy!
4. Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shimmer Wand. This is the coolest, girliest thing I have ever seen. I will feel totally pampered using this.
5. The Jewel and the Hawk by Lori Wick. Click the link to read the synopsis. I love to read and think this story sounds great. I will be starting it soon.
6. A cool mini colander, she has pink, I have blue. Perfect for Carter's favorite snack, blueberries! Although Hayden has discovered an alternative use...
Thank you Amy for sharing all of your favorite things with me and thanks to Wendi who organized the entire swap.
When can we do it again?!