Just the highlights for now...
1. AWESOME SCENERY, Moab is truly gorgeous
2. Lots of wonderful hikes
3. Campfire fun with lots of smores
4. RECORD SETTING RAIN for Moab, 12 hours of non stop HEAVY rain. It started just after we walked down Main Street to dinner...Oh well.
5. A new fuel filter after the Yukon stalled out on the highway.
6. Facing your fears and conquering the high dive!
7. An expensive trip to the doctor for Griffin (not high dive related) for which we will need follow up here. Hopefully nothing too serious.
8. The boys actually sat and colored, this never happens, unless you have record setting rain.
9. Hayden can SWIM!
10. We love Moab and can't wait until we can get back there. Although we may wait a few years until Hayden's legs don't hurt so much from hiking.