Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5 classes I wish they would have taught in school

I was tagged by Karen for 5 classes I wish they would have taught in school. If you ask my Dad he will say I took lots of unnecessary classes, I called it being well rounded, in my 5 years of college: Wine tasting, photography (3 semesters), National Parks, beginning basket weaving, you get the point. These are 5 classes I wish they would have offered.

1. Guilt Trips: How To Ignore Them, and the second semester, Guilt Trips: How To Give Them.

2. Watch out for the Girls: wear a supportive bra, especially while exercising. These girls may be your best friends now but after breast feeding, or exercising without the proper support they will (LITERALLY) turn on you.

3. Just Say NO: you can not possibly do all things well if you try to do ALL things. Note to self, sit on hand next time the call for volunteers goes out.

4. Cooking near the end of the month: Great ideas for "pantry surprise" when it is not quite payday and the supplies are dwindling.

5. Household Assertiveness: Getting the repect you deserve. The cable guy is late again, the vinyl siding guy will only speak to your husband, the mechanic tries to rip you off. Get the cojones you need to stand up for yourself.

And now, tag you're it.

Hillary
Monica
Rachel
Lady Kong

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Hmmm...I'll have to think about that.

4funboys said...

I want to take your class on the guilt trip deal... BOTH semesters.

McMommy said...

I'm loving the guilt trip classes!! Do I get extra credit for being Catholic? (my guilt is just instinctive now!!)

McMommy said...

I just read your quote of the week on chocolate milk....HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! In our house, it's called "chocolately chocolately" and don't even THINK of calling it...gasp!...chocolate milk. It's SO not the same thing.
(But yes, it is!)