Friday, March 7, 2008

Ooops, bad mommy

Earlier this week......

We were driving down Woodmen Road (on the east side of I-25) during rush hour, enough to test me on a normal day. I let it slip how I thought the intellectually handicap driver in front of us was prohibiting our forward momentum. OK fine, "I can't go because of this stupid idiot in front of us" might have been what I said. Hayden, the little darling (read...parrot) was apparently listening.

Fast forward to this morning...

Hayden is running into preschool at our CHURCH when he says......"I can't run because of this stupid idiot in front of me." Oops..BAD MOMMY. Luckily the little cherub in front of him didn't hear, his father may have though. Again..oops.

Yes, it was bad, but it could have been a lot worse. And Sir, I think your little darling is very smart.

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Sound familier to me... I have several parrots too!