Saturday, November 29, 2008

I must confess..

It is true. I LOVE Christmas music. I really, really do.

I love all the traditional favorites.

I love the Very Special Christmas albums with top artists performing the classics.

I love the Barenaked Ladies "Barenaked for the Holidays".

I love Jimmy Buffett's "Christmas Island".

I love when that one radio station starts playing Christmas music ALL THE TIME from Thanksgiving to New Years.

My two VERY FAVORITE songs are Christmas Carol by Skip Ewing and Colorado Christmas by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

Click the link to hear the songs. And if anyone has an EASY way to add my itunes playlist to the blog, please let me know. I have lost (almost) all my Christmas cheer trying to figure it out.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the Jimmy Buffett Christmas album!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore Christmas carols but NOT until December 1st. Otherwise, I'm hating every single jingling bell by the 15th of the month. *lol*

I didn't know you could add your iTunes list to your blog? Wow. How cool. I'll see if I can't find some info for you and let you know.

BTW, whatever happened with the dentist? I've been so curious!

Monica said...

We just downloaded the Jimmy Buffett one yday!